To provide children with an exciting and educational point of entry into the world of classical music by humanizing the lives of the great composers, creating an emotional connection to their musical masterpieces, and inspiring a personal excellence that leads to greater achievement and success in life.
House of Piano Music Academy(HOPMA) believes that powerful stories drawn from true heroes of the past can inspire and excellence in children to reach beyond themselves than their own potential.
- To be the premiere organization using drama to lead children enthusiastically into the world of the great classical music composer.
- To captivate, educate, enrich, and inspire young people through a cultural understanding of classical music and historical period.
- To build new bridges between the music of the past, the children of today, and the audiences of tomorrow.
- To change the world through the power of music.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Establish a strong presence of mind benefiting in their local communities, schools, and organizations.
- Create new program offerings while adding artistic enhancements to current productions.
- Increase national and international programming collaborations with more orchestras.
- Establish a community home to offer early childhood music education classes and music resources.
- Develop a comprehensive distance learning opportunity that will allow all children, especially those in rural areas, to learn the musical art.