Trinity College london - House of piano
House of Piano Music Academy register their students to Trinity College London Music Exams. Since 2010 the implement of Trinity College London in India, House of Piano music academy is connected with Trinity and continuously register student for the music grade exams. This exams add value to students career in academics as well as in their musical journey. More than 10 years House of Piano maintains a good relationship with Trinity College London.
Trinity College London, established in 1872, is a leading international exam board, publisher and independent education charity. We specialise in the assessment of communicative and performance skills covering music, drama, combined arts and English language.
With over 850,000 candidates a year in more than 60 countries worldwide, Trinity qualifications are specifically designed to help students progress. Our aim is to inspire teachers and learners through the creation of assessments that are enjoyable to prepare for, rewarding to teach and that develop the skills needed in real life.
Why choose Trinity?
- we understand the transformative power of communication and performance
- our qualifications help ensure candidates make progress by providing carefully levelled stepping stones that build confidence and enjoyment while continuing to extend and challenge
- we aim to design assessments that have a positive impact on student learning, engagement and achievement
- we encourage candidates to bring their own choices and interests into our exams — this motivates students and makes the assessment more relevant and enjoyable
- our flexible exams give candidates the opportunity to perform to their strengths and interests
- our qualifications are accessible to candidates of all ages and from all cultures
- our highly qualified and friendly examiners are trained to put candidates at their ease and provide maximum encouragement.